YES. However Swarovski have invested great effort with their brand and in order to support it, Swarovski have produced a range of branding guidelines and partnerships to help customers worldwide. The proper use of the Swarovski name can support your business by adding a unique selling point to distinguish your brand from that of your competition.
By associating your brand, company or product name with a known and trusted global brand allows you to influence your customers preference for item embellished with Swarovski Crystals. Ultimately enabling you to achieve premium prices and drive up demand for your own product.
Swarovski have carried out a variety of studies to show customers are willing to pay 44% more for products with the Swarovski seal.*
* Study with 3,000 consumers (25-55 years old, female) in Germany, Italy, China and USA (May 2014). Includes jewellery, apparel, digital and leather accessories products.
Swarovski have produced Basic Branding Guidelines to support all customers using Swarovski Crystals. These guidelines provide direction regarding how to reference the Swarovski brand correctly.
Also recently added, the Ingredient Branding Program provides further support for established customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I use the SWAROVSKI name on my product?
Yes. There are a number of ways this can be done. Please see the Branding Guidelines below for more information.
2. How do I show my customers I am using genuine SWAROVSKI Crystals
By adhering to the SWAROVSKI branding guidelines you will be able to use the term ‘Crystals from Swarovski’. This can only be used as an adjective solely as text reference in body copy. Please see the branding guidelines below for more information.
3. Can I use the SWAROVSKI Swan logo?
No. This logo is reserved for SWAROVSKI own brand of finished goods, such as jewellery.
4. Where can I buy SWAROVSKI swing tickets to add to my products?
Swarovski swing tickets are reserved for customers who have a written agreement with SWAROVSKI under the Ingredient Branding Program.
5. How can I be sure I am purchasing genuine SWAROVSKI Crystals?
If you are buying directly from Stephen Arnold Ltd, it is of course safe to assume that the crystals you have purchased are genuine Swarovski products. Our wholesale packs are sold as we receive them from SWAROVSKI in tamper proof sealed packs. Small packs have been re-packaged from wholesale packs in our office. As SWAROVSKI’ s recommended authorised distributor for the UK and Ireland we have a strict set of guidelines issues by SWAROVSKI so you can rest assure that you are only purchasing 100% SWAROVSKI Crystals.
However, if you source through other trade channels, you should take all necessary steps to ascertain that the products yyou have purchased are authenitc Swarovski Branded Crystals. Be aware that there are sellers of counterfeit and mislabeled product. Be wary of suppliers selling other brands of crystal and ask for proof that the products are Swarovski branded products, such as delivery notes and invoice from SWAROVSKI.
6. Do you provide POS (Point of Sale) material to show my products use SWAROVSKI Crystals?
POS material can be provided to customers who have an ingredient branding contract with SWAROVSKI, however this is subject to approval. For customers using the branding guidelines, you are able to create your own POS material provided you adhere to terms of guidelines. More information can be found in the branding guidelines below.
7. Can I sell my products under the SWAROVSKI name?
Here are the Basic Guidelines. For more information please visit www.stephenarnold.co.uk/swarovski-branding
1. Use the Swarovski trademark solely in reference to Swarovski Branded Crystals.
2. Ensure that your crystals are 100% Swarovski Branded products.
3. Make no use of any Swarovski logo unless you have signed a written logo agreement or unless otherwise provided in this guidelines.
4. Properly use the Swarovski trademark solely as a text reference in body copy.
5. Properly use the Swarovski trademark as an adjective.
6. Acknowledge the Swarovski trademark using proper trademark symbols.
7. Use the Swarovski company name as a noun, without trademark symbols.
8. Maintain the inegrity of the Swarovski name and brand.
- Do not modify or abbreviate the Swarovski name or brand.
- Do not incorporate the Swarovski name or brand, or any recognizable element thereof, into your own or other brands, logo, trademarks or company names.
- Do not use the Swarovski name and brand, or any recognizable element thereof, in internet domain names, online account names, social media user names, email address, or other online identifiers.
- Do not use the Swarovski trademark as a generic product reference or as a category name in the reference to products other than “Swarovski” Branded products.