We’ve found 5 amazing ideas for you to get creative with this Halloween using Swarovski Crystals. Have a look and tell us what you think.
- DIY Glam Glitter Pumpkins – Here’s a simply DIY created by Heather from Setting for Four for Uncommon Designs. Check out the full instructions right here
- Crystal Skull – A porcelain skull sculpture is encrusted in sparkling Swarovski crystals. For sale for a whopping $8000 from saksfifthavenue.com
- Hello Kitty Halloween – If the Crystal Skull is too much for you and your looking for something a little more cute, Swarovski have created a Hello Kitty Halloween figurine.
- Crystal Pumpkin Designs – Rather than carving a scary face in to your pumpkin this year why not embellish it with flat back crystals of all shapes and sizes.
- Crystal Jack Skellington Nightmare Before Christmas Shoes – Get your dancing shoes on for your Halloween party and create amazing sparkling shoes with Swarovski Crystals. Love It So Much
Do you have any ideas or your would like your items featured on our blog? Then get in touch we would love to hear from you.